Monday 18 February 2019

Such a busy day!

I felt very achy this morning and could easily have stayed in bed! Sophie went off to the gym and we have noticed the mornings are definitely lighter now. It's daylight when I drive in at 7.30am, which is lovely.

I left Keith in bed this morning and had an extremely busy shift at work. A lot of the queries were about pool opening times and the time sped by. We had answered over 200 calls by the time I left at 2pm and I'd had to try and do the cinema box office returns in between them!

As soon as I was home, Keith and I went over to Kettering to get some shopping. I was dying for a cup of tea and some chocolate so after buying some food in Aldi, we went to the Costa in Tesco and I treated us both to tea and a snack. I enjoyed a delicious chocolate slice that satisfied my craving very well!

We did the rest of our shopping and I found some veggie beefburgers that Sophie has wanted for a long time. They're not beetroot, thank goodness, but it'll be interesting to see what they taste like, and at £5.50 for two, they'd better be good!


We arrived home, had a great chat with Sue and put all the shopping away. It was 5pm! The time has flown by today!

Sophie arrived home shortly after us and we spent a very pleasant hour relaxing with a drink and watching James Martin on the television. It was then time to cook a curry for the evening meal and I'd prepared lots of vegetables to go with it, as well as chicken breasts. It was delicious!

Before going to bed Sophie and I were very organised and made our lunches and breakfasts for the next day. It's great to mix our cereal with milk and let it stand overnight. I cut up half an apple to go in mine. Yum!

No comments: