Thursday 21 February 2019

Ignoring the mess!

I was back at work today and feeling a little weary! I had a busy shift but not as bad as Monday because the half term holiday is drawing to a close.

Mike had an interview for a job at 1pm and I fully expected them to have to wait around to pick me up, but Keith texted me at 2.30pm to say he was still waiting! By 3pm he was finished so I stood in the sun in the car park while they drove from town to collect me. The weather today has been beautiful and it's set to stay that way for the rest of the week and the weekend! I'm not getting complacent, but is Spring here to stay?

Keith looked a bit weary as he'd had to hang around for two hours but Mike seemed optimistic about the job and said he would hear within 24 hours. We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Back at home I didn't feel like doing more tidying up so I pottered about and tried to ignore the stuff on the table in the conservatory that I haven't a clue what to do with! At the weekend I will make a decision and some stuff will probably end up in the loft!

No comments: