Tuesday 12 February 2019

A longer day...

I did three extra hours today as I was given the job of changing all of our prices, which comes into effect on the 1 March. I sat at another desk and thankfully didn't have to answer the phones, which was a good thing! I have a feeling that on Thursday I'll have to do both, though, as Sara wants them all done by Friday!

It was a long day and I treated myself to a Kitkat and a cup of tea at about 4pm! Luckily, it hadn't been as busy as yesterday, but it was still lovely to go and wait for Sophie in our car park at 5pm. Keith had dropped me off this morning and it seemed the sensible thing to ask Sophie to pick me up. It's still light now at 5pm and getting lighter every day. How I long for the Spring and the longer days!

Both Sophie and I are off work tomorrow and although we'd planned on having a day out, we need to get the decorating done by next Tuesday when the first work starts on the floors - they're putting down a levelling substance which can't be walked on for six hours...I just hope they come early and do it otherwise we'll be in trouble!

No comments: