Monday 9 May 2016

Blowing in the wind...

Keith went off for another walk today while I went home to change our bedding (it was a perfect drying day being sunny and windy) and prepare Coq au Vin for tonight's dinner.

Sophie went to uni to revise for tomorrow's Economics exam which she is really worried about. I could sympathise as I did Economics at A-level and only studied it for a year as I found it so difficult, probably as it's maths based and that certainly wasn't one of my strongest subjects!

After Keith got home we popped to Tesco to get some veggies for Wednesday night's meal and called to see Mum and Dad on the way home. Dad was still in a fair bit of pain with his ribs and was waiting for a call from the doctor to prescribe some painkillers. We had a cup of tea and then returned home to sort out some more laundry and get it on the line. I love the smell of sun-dried sheets!

As is usual for a Monday night, Keith went off to the pub and Sophie and I drove to pick up Mike from Heather's. Back home we enjoyed the delicious Coq au Vin I'd prepared earlier and if I have to say so myself, it was very good!

No comments: