Friday 15 April 2016

Sorted!

We had another busy morning today as we had to drop Mike off at school and then drive to B&Q in Northampton to see the man who has helped us with the new en-suite bathroom.

We dropped Mike off at 8.30am and I thought I had plenty of time to get there by 9am. How wrong I was! We crawled virtually the whole way and we were ten minutes late! I hate being late! We had another good look at the design and made some changes to get it within our budget. I've kept the wall covering behind the shower and the heated towel rail but I've had to compromise on the tiling as the shower enclosure we've chosen was a bit more expensive, and a little bit bigger.

I chose the wall and floor tiles and changed the colour so now the room is white and mocha...I just hope it all goes!

Keith paid 10% of the full price and we sloshed home as the weather today has been dreadful - cold and wet and such a difference to yesterday! There's even snow forecast in some parts of the country. I thought Spring had arrived?

We hadn't really planned anything for the rest of the day so we pottered about the house and I made Sophie some pasta with a cheese sauce for her lunch. I also made a batch of blueberry muffins and although they were nice, I prefer the chocolatey ones!

No comments: