Friday 29 April 2016

A quiet end to the week

Today has been very quiet with not a lot happening. Sophie wasn't at uni today so the three of us went to Jones's to get some bits and bobs. I treated myself to a new, smaller, food processor as I needed something to chop food as I hate slicing up onions! When we got home Keith tidied up our large kitchen cupboard which is always full of things about to fall out! We took the old food processor out to the garage as it hasn't worked properly for ages. Next time we go to the tip, it's coming with us!

The weather today has followed the same sort of pattern - sunny mornings and then showers in the afternoon. It has been quite cold, though, and not at all Spring-like! I dropped Keith off at the pub in the evening and when I went back to collect him to Broughton to get fish and chips for dinner. It's been a while since we indulged but neither of us were very impressed with the fish as it was a bit dry and over-cooked. The meal certainly wasn't as good as the delicious meal we had in Durham on Good Friday!

No comments: