Monday 5 May 2014

Very lazy Monday!

I was awake at 6am this morning which was not the best of ideas for a Bank Holiday Monday! I made a lovely (Gordon Ramsay) porridge and by 10am I was ready for a long lie-down!

However, Keith and I pottered about in the garden for a while and stopped to chat to a new cat that had showed up, out of the blue. Monty didn't seem to mind him being about and the new cat even ventured inside for a minute and showed no fear at all.

We went off for a walk over the fields and the whole estate was very quiet indeed. Perhaps everyone was having a lazy day! When we came back we did what we very rarely do...watch a recorded TV programme during the day! It felt very decadent!

There's not much else to report about today. It was great to not leave the house (except one trip to the local shop) and to just potter about and do a few jobs that I couldn't leave. The weather has been gorgeous again, warm and sunny with some very high wispy cloud. I'm just very glad we weren't open at work today!

No comments: