Monday 12 May 2014

Getting dirty!

It was back to cleaning today and I managed to dust one of our big tube slides in the afternoon after I'd made lunch for everyone! The slide was especially dusty and I became covered in dirt, not the best of looks when I was headed to the gym later! However, it did look a lot better when I'd finished so I was pleased with the result.

Sophie brought her friend Laura back to work with her and together they booked their pre-departure hotel at Gatwick. It only ocurred to them last week that the drive down to Gatwick on a busy Monday morning was going to be a problem and I suggested they start their holiday early and stay overnight, something they were only to glad to do!

We all went to the gym and while the girls went off and did their own thing, I exercised on the treadmill, the bike and the cross-trainer for half an hour and then relaxed in the spa. I certainly needed the relaxation as things were a bit fraught at home as Mikey has been in trouble at school and is facing a day of detention tomorrow. We had a long and serious chat and I only hope that he does his time for his crime (mucking about in class and talking too much)!

No comments: