Wednesday 7 May 2014

Rushing about!

I spent most of the morning printing out photos for Sophie for her final exam at the end of the week. As I also had a lot of my own work to do, it was a bit of a stressful start to the day! However, by lunchtime I was finished and pleased that it hadn't taken as long as I'd thought.

Keith and I met Mum and Dad after we'd been to the bank and had a cup of coffee with them. My Dad had an operation on his shoulder last week and is still in a fair bit of pain and discomfort. He won't be in at work at all this week so Keith will be coming in a bit more to help out.

I picked Sophie up from school early and we headed off to Staples in town to get her A3 photos printed. It took us a fair while to get served but the actual printing was a lot quicker than the shop we've been to before. Sophie was really pleased with the results.

From Staples we headed to the gym and just did an hour's workout before going home. Mikey and Keith were at a meeting at the school for the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme as my son is keen on finding out more about it. When he came home he said that he has to learn new skills, one of which is dancing! Now, I can't see him doing that!

No comments: