Friday 2 May 2014

Breakdown in communication!

Mikey was at a party tonight at a rival play centre (!) so I took him at 7pm and asked when it would be finished. He said 9pm but that he would call or text me when it was time to pick him up. At first I didn't think he was actually going to go to the party as he couldn't see anyone he knew going in, but then a friend arrived and off he went!

At home, it got to almost 9pm and I hadn't heard from him so I sent him a text but got no answer. I had to resort to calling him and over all the hubbub, he shouted for us to go and pick him up straight away.

Well, when we arrived, twenty minutes later, he was the only one left and the party girl's mum was waiting with him. It made us look like neglectful parents which was a bit embarrassing! Boys!

No comments: