Thursday 8 May 2014

Rain, rain, rain...

It hasn't stopped raining today but we still weren't as busy at work as I hoped we'd be. Work has been slightly stressful just lately as we are currently wrangling with one of our tenants over a rates bill so I will be mightily glad when it's all sorted out. People can be so difficult at times!

Sophie and I went home a bit early as we had an appointment for a hair cut. The hairdressers were very quiet as well, which was a bit worrying. We were in there barely half an hour as we didn't bother with a blow-dry each. To have had that luxury would have cost me almost £80 for the two of us and as it was pouring outside and we were just heading home, I couldn't justify that amount! It was bliss though to have someone wash my hair and she gave me a gentle scalp massage as well which had me swooning! I would have paid more for her to have done that for an hour and soothe all the daily stresses away!

No comments: