Wednesday 2 May 2012

We've reached the middle of the week!

Today Keith and Ian finished the barrier we have erected to stop our lovely customers denting the new cladding. They've made a really good job of it and it's great to know that it's completely protected. I just wish we'd done it earlier!

Amazingly we had no rain today but there is more on the way and I was amazed to read the headlines of the paper which said that if we have another dry winter we may have to have standpipes in the streets next year! Unbelievable!

Sophie was working for us tonight but I headed home to do some very essential housework until it was time to pick her up. It gets to the stage when I really can't stand it any longer and I had no choice but to hoover (Archie's fur was the biggest culprit) and tidy the kitchen. Then, when I got home I could relax!

No comments: