Sunday 27 May 2012

Relaxing in the sun!

Sunday has been a little more relaxed, apart from first thing this morning when we ventured into Tesco to buy dinner for tonight. Mum is coming over for a meal and as it's so hot I'm going to have quiche and salad and nibbly bits.

Tesco was packed with people all doing the same as me and the salad, cold meats and drinks aisles were very busy indeed! We all make the most of this weather when we can!

In the afternoon Mum, Soph and me went off to the garden centre and I bought a few plants to put into the spare pots I have. I was going to resist putting in summer bedding plants because of the drought, but they'll all be near the outside tap so I won't have to lug full watering cans all over the garden!

We had a very pleasant evening and a lovely meal which was perfect for the hot weather!

No comments: