Thursday 17 May 2012

Busy days...

Mum and Dad are away at the moment with their caravan until the end of the week so I'm very busy indeed at the moment, both at work and at home. The timing wasn't brilliant but there you go! All this will be a distant memory soon!

Sophie has started her exams at school and they'll go on until mid June. I will be very glad when July arrives, I can tell you, as the exams and her Prom are causing all of us a considerable amount of stress at the moment! We were pleasantly busy at work but I did manage to pop home today to see Keith for half an hour as it's a long day being stuck in the house. The weather has been dry and sunny, but chilly so sitting in the garden is not an option for him at the moment.

When I got home, eventually (Sophie was working) I made dinner and made cauliflower cheese from scratch. Now this might not be something to boast about, but I've always been wary of making sauces as mine tend to turn into big lumps but it worked perfectly. Shame my toad in the hole was a bit soggy though!

No comments: