Friday 4 May 2012

Mucking about...

I just happened to leave my mobile phone at work for 20 minutes while Mum and I popped over to the bank, but on my return I discovered that Keith had been trying to get hold of me as the school had called. Apparently, Mikey had fallen over and was covered in mud...

I dashed to the school to pick him up and he was filthy, with his shirt, trousers, blazer and school bags all muddy. Luckily one of the women on the Reception desk gave me a black bag to use in the car and I took him back to work before heading for home. His explanation was a bit vague, but it sounds like he was mucking about with his mates and someone had pushed him down a muddy slope at school. Needless to say as soon as we were home it was straight into the bath for him and straight into the washing machine for all his clothes!

I settled down with a pack of Sushi I'd bought for my lunch, the first time I'd ever tried it, and it was delicious! No raw fish, but very tasty mackeral, prawn and salmon so I'll definitely try it again!


No comments: