Tuesday 29 May 2012

I am a taxi driver...

With Keith out of action, the pressure is now really building as Sophie goes in for exams and then has to be picked up from school so she can go home and revise. I was in the middle of a meeting at work when she finished at 11am so I had to run out and pick her up and then after I finished the meeting, take her home. My poor car is certainly going to be doing some miles in the next few days, although after Wednesday she is finished for two weeks.

My wonderful daughter did some revising but she also did the ironing for me and then put the hoover around so when I got home there was not much for me to do, housework-wise. We had salmon for dinner which was different for us and it turned out to be very good indeed and went well with potatoes and asparagus. Deciding what to eat every night is starting to be a real headache and I'm going to have to go shopping again tomorrow to buy food for Wednesday and Thursday nights! Come back, Keith...all is forgiven!!!

No comments: