Friday 18 May 2012

Girlie night out!

This evening I went out with three friends - Sue, Lynda and Laura -  to Exotic Dining in Kettering and we had a lovely meal with lots of gossip and laughs.

Lynda picked us all up and drove so I was able to have a glass of wine, which was a treat. The restaurant was busy, much busier than when Sue and I went a few months ago. As we were all hungry we ordered two poppadums each and a starter and the food was delicious. The menu is different from a traditonal Indian but they do have classic curries as well as I had a Chicken Jalfrezi. I ordered scallops to start which were cooked to perfection and admired the other three choices of King Prawns, a gorgeous fish dish and Laura's tandoori selection.

We had a great conversation over dinner and it was really lovely to go out and have a good time after the busy few weeks I've had. I didn't get home until about 11.30pm and after a quick chat with Keith who was up waiting for me, it was heavenly to get into bed!

No comments: