Wednesday 30 May 2012

I make a plan...

Keith came into work with me today but is in pain at the moment with, of all things, gout! He has suffered from it in the past but he's had a flare up and it's more painful than his hip was!

It was a real pain trying to decide what to eat so in my lunch hour I planned a whole week's meals and then ordered everything I needed from Tesco online and arranged for delivery on Friday evening. At least now we'll have everything sorted out and I'll only need to shop for fresh veg one or two days next week. There is no way I'm going to wander around Tesco's on a Saturday morning!

We were very quiet at work today but in the evening we had two parties so Sophie helped out. I went home, prepared dinner, hoovered and sorted out the washing and then went back to pick her up. We had a Private Hire party for 150 Rainbows, Brownies and Guides so it was pretty busy! Talk about squeezing it all into a few hours!

No comments: