Sunday 13 May 2012

Dining out

Today was another fairly busy day with jobs to do in the house and visiting Keith in the afternoon as well as the evening. It was a glorious day with lots of sunshine and after I went to get the newspapers first thing I called into Mum and Dad's for a coffee and to tell them about our little scare last night.

Keith was annoyed about what had happened and I only wish we'd been able to find out who threw the stuff at the window. It was a very childish thing to do and from now on we'll make sure our curtains are closed in the evening, something I dislike doing if the nights are still quite light.

I went back to the hospital at 6pm and then it was back home to collect the children as Mum and Dad had invited us around for dinner in the evening which was a real treat. Dad had cooked a Chinese meal for us and it was delicious. He also served a gorgeous Viognier wine from Chile which I loved, but was a bit dismayed to find out it was £10 a bottle and from Majestic who only sell by the case! Hmmm...can I justify spending £60 on some wine at the moment? Probably not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, our Majestic wine sells by the bottle now, might be worth checking out. Cheryl x

Janie said...

I will be down there like a shot! Thanks Cheryl! xxx