Friday 9 February 2024

Yippee, it's Friday!

After a busy week, I was glad that today was Friday! The time flew by at work as I had a lot to catch up with! Before I knew it, it was 4pm and time to head home for the weekend! Hooray!

Earlier this week, the birth certificate arrived for the sibling who had suddenly appeared on a tree linked to Keith's family, and as soon as I saw his mother I knew that he wasn't part of Keith's family. I was annoyed because the man who had set up the family tree and included these "new siblings" obviously hadn't researched as well as he thought he had. In the early days of my family tree research, I quickly learnt never to assume, as he admitted he'd done. I have no idea what repercussions this has with his own tree as it's completely wrong, but that's down to him to sort out. I sent him a message and offered to scan the birth certificate over to him as proof, but he ignored my message, which I thought was rather rude, especially as I'd tried to help him!

Keith went to the pub this evening and Sophie and I opened a bottle of wine and watched another riveting Netflix documentary about a poor man who'd met a woman on a dating website who turned out to be completely mad! 

We had the pizzas we'd bought on Wednesday for dinner and, although they were "Pizza Express" pizzas, I didn't enjoy them. I really only like pizzas cooked in a proper pizza restaurant! 

PS - I have found an alternative to Cracksters... the original Pom Bears that the children used to have when they were little. I haven't tried them out on Mooney yet. but I have a feeling he will like them. I'm currently trying to work out when we can go back to France so I can get the real thing!


No comments: