Wednesday 28 February 2024

A non-day!

Today has been what I would classify as a "non-day" in that I did very little and just mooned about the house. Next Wednesday, Keith and I celebrate being together 36 years... 36 years! I'm determined to do something enjoyable!

I went back to bed after Sophie had gone to the gym and woke up a little later. Keith went shopping to get something for dinner tonight, and I pootled about, doing some chores, but not much else! Sometimes, you just get days like this, and I didn't feel that well in the afternoon, feeling a bit queasy! I blame it on the two leftover sausages I had for lunch!

I wanted to find the Come Dine With Me episode filmed at our soft play centre, and managed to locate it on the Channel 4 archive channel! I watched it on the computer, and it was great to see it again, especially as they all fell out with each other!

I didn't fancy dinner in the evening, so we all made our own! Sophie took out a chilli from the freezer and topped it with nachos and soured cream, Keith had toast, and I had scrambled eggs. Definitely not ideal, but it won't hurt for one night!

No comments: