Friday 16 February 2024

Changes afoot!

During my shift, I sat with Sheila who explained to me the new phone system that we will be required to use from the end of February. Unfortunately, our wallboard will no longer function which means we won't be able to keep track of how many calls are coming in or who is logged in. This concerns me because some team members already spend too much time logged off even with the current system.

It was a busy day and I had to help out with several calls. Shirley kept interrupting me with questions, which was frustrating as I was trying to finish the moan report and catch up with my emails. Next week is half-term, so I know we'll be even busier!

In addition to the emails and cancellations, I had to update the list of films until mid-April. Time flew by and it was a relief to finally go home at 4 pm and look forward to the weekend!

Keith went to the pub, and Sophie and I relaxed at home with a bottle of white wine while watching Love Is Blind: Sweden, which I have become hooked on! We had a simple dinner of baked potatoes and salad and then relaxed with a new drama on Channel 5 called Too Good To Be True. It was intriguing! 


No comments: