Tuesday 27 February 2024

Argumentative customers!

I walked into work this morning wondering whether we still had a phone system but everything looked OK, despite us not showing on the screen when we were logged in. 

I had to jump onto the phones first thing, as Jo had a bit of drama going on, but thankfully, it wasn't too long and I could get on with the emails. I had to see Sara over one email, written by a man who was adamant he hadn't taken out a membership, even though we could prove he had! Our customers love arguing with us!

At home, Keith made me a cup of tea and we sat and chatted in the kitchen. He was cooking dinner this evening - sausages with Yorkshire puddings, heaps of vegetables and a delicious gravy. We watched another episode of Come Dine With Me, which was hilarious!

Later in the evening, Sophie ate her tiramisu from Sunday and Mooney wanted some as well!

Mooney, tiramisu and Mr Owl


No comments: