Monday 24 July 2023

School holidays start!

It was the first day of the school holidays and, although Sara had taken me off answering the phone, I had to jump in and help, as at one point there were ten calls waiting. And this was without swimming bookings! We are still getting complaints and I'm having to deal with annoyed emails, but the management have made the decision and that's that!

Once it had calmed down a bit, I went back to dealing with customer service emails which kept me occupied for the rest of the shift. When we walked out at 4pm, I said that's the first day done! Before we know it the children will be back at school!

It has rained for most of today so everything is looking lovely and green. It's still lovely and cool with reasonable temperatures and I have a feeling we're not going to have really hot weather like last year. Watch this space!

No comments: