Tuesday 18 July 2023

A productive day!

I had another very productive day and managed to get the moan report done and dusted, amendments to the swim camps (grrr!), and further weeks of the holiday activities. I wasn't on the phone at all! It's amazing what I can get done without pesky phone calls! I felt a lot better and more in control at the end of the day but I think I'll be taking over emails again on Thursday and Friday, which is fine.

Sophie is working from home tomorrow so that should be interesting! She's already brought her laptop home with her and she's decided to work at the island in the kitchen. In the very first lockdown of 2020, we didn't have the kitchen as it is now and she was forced to work in the conservatory, where it was warm and sometimes overly bright.

We had vegetables with dinner tonight - our old favourites of broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage! It made quite a change from the endless salad!

No comments: