Tuesday 25 July 2023

Another busy day!

Today has been a replica of yesterday with a rush of phone calls first thing (14 waiting at one point) and I had to help out until things calmed down. We had another newbie in with us today and I wonder how she felt about the number of calls we receive and the wide range of queries!

I managed to get a lot done today and cleared all the emails, put on the third week of swim camps, prepared the fourth week, and cleared all the cancellation requests we'd received. It truly is amazing what I can get done without having to talk to customers!

At home, it was great to relax in the kitchen with Sophie and Keith. We had the doors and windows open and I could hear a robin singing his little heart out somewhere! It's a beautiful sound and I do feel lucky that we live somewhere so peaceful (most of the time!).

Keith was barbecuing this evening, and on cue, the sky clouded over! Luckily, it didn't rain!

No comments: