Monday 29 November 2021

So cold!

I was the only one getting up early this morning because Sophie had a day off, and Keith was having a lie-in, lucky thing. I left at 7.30am and woke Sophie before I went. 

Sara was very understanding about our travel problems and will ask another member of staff to swap, so I can go in on Thursday instead of Monday. I just hope we'll get the all-clear by then!

Work was fine and I had lots of admin work to do which kept me busy. Unusually, our office was cold today so we actually shut the window for a change! We saw a beautiful fox, though, who sat and stared at us staring at him! We occasionally see wildlife outside the window, but it's normally squirrels, so seeing the fox was lovely!

Back home I had a lovely bath as I was so cold. The temperatures haven't lifted much today but tomorrow is set to be milder. Before dinner, we sat in the kitchen and discussed the holiday, changing sterling into euros, and what we're going to do when we get home and can't go shopping! It might mean a few days of takeaways!



No comments: