Tuesday 20 April 2021

Grumpy customers!

If I was hoping for a better day at work, I was wrong! I had a series of grumpy customers in the morning, taking out their irritation and frustration on me, even though their problems weren't my fault! It's all part of the job, I suppose, but it does get a bit wearying!

Also, one of my colleagues kept logging off the phones again! Our main job, and obviously the most important one, is to answer the phone! As I had things to catch up on myself, and it would have helped if she'd answered a call that I had to deal with, I felt very annoyed! 

I had to drive myself today as Mike wasn't finishing work until 4pm, or maybe even later. I took it easy in the car, and I will be very relieved when we take it to the garage tomorrow to investigate the noise! I drove home, and as I pulled up onto the drive, Keith came out to say that Mike had just finished work and we had to go and collect him! It was back into the car, and off to Kettering, then!

Back home it was lovely to finally relax and have a drink. Sophie and I played Scrabble in the conservatory while Keith cooked a delicious chicken curry for dinner. It was spicy and full of flavour. After we'd eaten Keith disappeared upstairs to watch football while Sophie and I watched Come Dine With Me with some very strange characters taking part! 

No comments: