Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sunshine and showers!

I dropped Sophie off at uni today as she was meeting her friends there to do some research for her dissertation, and then having lunch with them. It felt like ages since I'd taken her to uni, but next month she will be back as normal!

Back home I discovered a great website with imagery from Florida after Hurricane Irma. It put my mind at rest that Naples hadn't suffered as much as I feared. It would have been terrible to see images of destruction from such a beautiful area.

https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/irma/index.html

The weather was still very windy in the morning but we had sunshine and showers for the rest of the day and some lovely, interesting skies. It's definitely much cooler now, though, and the warm temperatures are a thing of the past!


No comments: