Monday 25 September 2017

A tangerine sun!

I spent all of this morning filling in the forms that had been sent to me by Georgie, and what a lot of forms there were! I also had to supply copies of my passport, birth certificate and driving licence! Phew!

The weather today has been dreadful with rain and overcast, grey skies all morning. Sophie went off for a driving lesson and came back to say that the instructor wants her to book her driving test. She managed to get a date in late November, so fingers crossed she does OK!

The weather improved very slightly in the afternoon and it stopped raining so the children were able to go outside and run about, which was a relief. They hate being cooped up in the hall! Lisa and I finished on time and before going to collect Sophie I called for Keith so he could come with me.

The heavy clouds were starting to clear and the sun came through, but we had a very weird sky on the way to Moulton. I wished I'd had my camera with me because the sky was full of heavy clouds, but the sun had managed to peek through and it looked like a huge flaming ball. On the way back home it was even more beautiful and the sun resembled a large tangerine! Some of the clouds were tinged with peachy pink and it was gorgeous. Soon after we arrived home, though, it rained again!

No comments: