Wednesday 27 September 2017

Room confusion!

As it was dry this morning I ventured out into the garden and did some pruning. I cut back our Clematis completely as it was a tangle of dead wood and looked terrible. I've either killed it or cured it! I also moved another Clematis from the love-seat to the wall next to it so we'll see what happens in the Spring!

I managed to fill our garden wheelie bin until it was two thirds full so even though it didn't look like I'd done a lot, I must have done something! It was good to be out in the fresh air and pottering about before I started work at 3pm.

There was a bit of confusion as to where we were this afternoon as the hall was being used later for a meeting. I'd put out the tables and chairs, only to be told we had to put them back again, which was a bit annoying especially as Lisa had seen me and spoken to me before I went into the school. I took all of our stuff into the library only to find the French teacher come in a little while after me! It was a good job it was a lovely dry day as we ended up spending the whole session outdoors!

Keith and Sophie walked down to meet me again but this time we drove straight home. I don't want to get into the habit of a swift half after work!

No comments: