Thursday 26 March 2015

Short week!

So, it was my last day at work this week and time passed very quickly. Mum and Dad came in at lunchtime as they were returning the Mini and the arrangement would be that I would give them a lift home.

It's been another beautiful day but blustery winds and rain are due at the weekend. I'm just hoping that the Easter bank holiday weekend will be a sunny and warm one this year!

After dropping Mum and Dad off at home Keith and I drove to Market Harborough to fill the car with diesel at the Tesco garage and while we were in the town we looked for the new Beerhouse that Nick was telling me about when I was in Duncan's shop the other week. We drove up and down the road four times and we still couldn't see it! Maybe next time we'll Google Earth it!

We had a very relaxed evening after we arrived back home - Keith cooked a delicious roast chicken dinner and then it was early to bed as we have a very long drive ahead of us tomorrow!

No comments: