Friday 20 March 2015

The end of another week!

After the eclipse of this morning, the weather turned out to be beautiful and very Spring-like. Sophie and I popped to Booker and then took the opportunity to pick up litter in our car park and get some sun!

Having said that, the amount of rubbish we collected was horrible, and we found a pregnancy test lying in the car park, as well as lots and lots of wet wipes, nappies and McDonald's wrappers...

At lunchtime I drove my daughter into town as she was meeting some friends for lunch and I'd barely been back and eaten my own lunch before it was time to go back and pick her up! We'd planned on having an early finish so after dropping her friend Daisy off in the middle of town, it was back to work to turn off my computer and then head for home. Sophie went out for a walk with another friend who lives nearby and although I had planned to get out into the garden with Keith he was in the middle of ironing and was very resistant to the idea of going outside! I ended up relaxing on the sofa but we have a lot of work to do tomorrow!


In the evening Sophie and I took Mikey down to Gibraltar Barracks in town as he's off on an Army Cadet weekend. Rather him than me!

No comments: