Thursday 19 March 2015

Quiet days

Sometimes there are days when absolutely nothing of note happens so there's really not much point in writing anything down. Wednesday and Thursday have been very quiet - a case of get up, go to work, go home, have dinner...that's it!

On Thursday the toothache I'd been experiencing for almost a week became unbearable so I was forced to call the dentist. I was told I could go at 1.30pm and sit and wait for an appointment, which is what I did.

Luckily, within five minutes I was called in to see a different dentist (which made me a bit nervous!) but he had a poke around and said I'd developed an infection behind one of my wisdom teeth and that I needed antibiotics.

Suitable relieved, Sophie and I went to the chemist and I spent £8.00 on a prescription. It's been so long since I've had to have any medication on the NHS that I was completely out of touch with how much a prescription costs!

We had a quick visit to Tesco where I treated myself to a smart looking pen/stylus for use with my Hudl. It should make typing on it a bit easier!

No comments: