Wednesday 25 March 2015

Getting checked out...

Although the weather started off foggy this morning, it soon brightened up to a clear and sunny day. Keith was in with us and surprised me by mowing the lawn in our little garden. The grass was very long indeed and although it looked a bit chewed when he'd finished it should help the next time it needs to be cut.

Sophie went off on a driving lesson and I just hoped we wouldn't be too busy with her gone! However, before we knew it she was back and although we were pleasantly busy we weren't manic.

After lunch Sophie, Keith and I went over to the bank and then we printed off a photo to take up with us to see Keith's brother on Friday. It was a photo I took of my family on the pier at Anna Maria Island and is perhaps one of my favourite photos. We thought it would be nice for him to have it as we don't normally give out too many pictures of ourselves!

At 3pm Sophie and I were back over at the Weston Favell Centre as I had an eye health check at Boots. The optician was very thorough and even took a photo of the back of my eyes, which she said looked very healthy, so that was good. After I'd been thoroughly checked out Sophie and I went off to the gym and even though my daughter didn't feel like doing a lot, we did manage time on the treadmill and the bike. I found it very pleasant to get back into doing some exercise while watching A Place in the Sun!

Sophie went off to the cafe after her workout while I went down to the spa. I met Liam on the way who'd been swimming and we chatted about the house they've just bought. I spent a very relaxing time in the jacuzzi and then it was home to help Keith prepare dinner and talk about our dreams of renting a villa in Florida for a few months! One day, perhaps!


No comments: