Tuesday 24 March 2015

House-hunting again!

It's been another beautiful day today with an interesting, and what I would call, Florida sky! Lots of fluffy clouds and then big towering thunder clouds in the afternoon that gave us the odd shower.

As we were quiet today Mum, Sophie and I went off to look at a new housing development in the large village of Earls Barton. It was a Redrow estate and I was very impressed with the finish of the houses and how much bigger the bedrooms were. We looked at a four-bedroom house that we all agreed was a bit big for Mum and Dad as they only have three double bedrooms at the moment! The development was right on the edge of the village with views over open fields. The woman who was in the show home office was very chatty and it made for a pleasant hour escaping from work!

When we arrived back it was quieter still so Sophie and I called it a day and went home. Sue was coming over in the evening so I tidied the house a bit and then put some food down in the garden for our little feathered friends.

Sue and I had a great chat over a bottle of Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier and a fantastic array of nibbles that Sue had bought over with her. Keith had the honour of taking Mike to Army Cadets and then after Sue left we had cold roast pork for a light supper. To be honest it was all I needed after my nibbly feast!


No comments: