Monday 9 March 2015

Balls, balls everywhere!

After a busy morning getting up to date with things at work, I helped wash a whole ballpond full of multi-coloured balls and put them back ready for opening time tomorrow.

Keith and Ian had had the unenviable task of emptying it out and cleaning the vinyl floor and my poor husband looked shattered when I took him home at 3pm. I collected Sophie, drove back to work and then we headed to the gym...me to go straight to the spa as I was aching all over, and Sophie to do a work-out on the gym floor.

It was bliss to relax in the warm water of the jacuzzi and afterwards I treated Sophie to a hot chocolate in the cafe before going home to get the dinner going. I had to pick up Mikey from Brixworth before collecting Keith and he said he wanted to go home on the way back to the pub. He suggested I drop him off at the entrance to the estate but I knew that Sophie would freak out if he crept up on the house and banged on the front door! Even when I parked right outside and tried to call her she told us off for not giving her any warning we were there!


No comments: