Monday 23 June 2014

Too hot!

Today has been pretty uncomfortable at work as we had a school visit and clearing up afterwards was not fun in the heat. When I went out in the car the temperature was 27c but inside our building it was registering 32c. Not great when you have to hoover, sweep and mop!

Dad returned from Eastbourne with a very suntanned face and said he'd had a great time. We all left at 3pm and Sophie and I popped to Tesco so she could buy some nibbles for when she goes to see one of her friends later in the week. I treated her to an ice-cream in an attempt to cool us both down a bit!

I just couldn't face exercising in the gym so I went straight down to the spa and I was joined after about twenty minutes by my daughter who also said she was too hot! We cooled down in the jacuzzi where Sophie fell asleep!

No comments: