Saturday 21 June 2014

Sufffering!

Sophie sent me a text this morning at about 8am to ask if I was awake...well, I certainly was, but I was most surprised that she was! She called me and said they hadn't got back to Laura's house until 4am but that they'd had a great time and had met lots of people they knew in town. I was just relieved she'd survived a night in Northampton town!

I went to pick her up at 10am and she was a bit hungover, so after dropping Daisy and Danni off, I treated her to a Mocha and an egg and bacon muffin from the local garage. Thankfully, five minutes after arriving home we had a call from work to say that she wasn't needed which gave her the chance to laze about the house all day moaning about feeling ill!

Keith and I spent five hours each cleaning the conservatory and tidying up the garden. The weather has been beautiful today, perfect for getting out and doing this job - so glad it normally only needs to be done once a year!

No comments: