Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bunking off!

It's been another gorgeous day and I managed to finish work at lunchtime as we were quiet at work.

Keith and I went home and I'm afraid we didn't do anything exciting - housework called! Keith tackled the ironing while I cleaned the downstairs of the house, helped by Sophie who had stayed at home today to do some revision. She made a fantastic job of cleaning out the fridge...not a good idea, Sophie! That'll be your job in the future!

After all our hard work we went off for a walk over the fields. Mikey went to the village on his own to meet some friends and the three of us enjoyed a great walk in the late afternoon sunshine. My legs still ached a little bit from our Pitsford amble on Sunday, but it was great to get out and do another hour of exercise!

No comments: