Wednesday 4 June 2014

Gremlins on the rampage...

Well, after yesterday being a huge improvement on Monday, today has been a real challenge again! For a start, the weather today has been terrible - constant rain, grey skies and a chilly wind. It's supposed to be summer!

Mum and Dad tried to contact me on holiday but were unable to make sense of the computer in their hotel so we'll be relying on mobile phones as usual! Just after they called I noticed an unusual email from our work address and when I checked our sent box, there was nothing there. It turned out that somehow our account was hacked and hundreds of scam emails have been sent out to everyone in our contacts list...

I have no idea how these things happen but luckily, the majority of the emails seemed to have bounced back and I'm hoping the receipients of the rest had the sense to see that it was a dodgy communication!

Sophie and I were at work until 6pm again, so no gym tonight. We gave Polly a lift home (it was still chucking it down with rain) and went home where I treated both Sophie and myself to a glass of wine. It was well deserved I think!

No comments: