Tuesday 17 June 2014

Missing cat...again!

Yesterday morning Archie came back from a little jaunt and really didn't look very well. He occasionally wanders off, especially when the baby rabbits are about, so we weren't as worried as we were when Monty went off.

He went and flopped down on the stairs so we decided to leave him in quiet while we were all at work and school. When Sophie and I returned from the gym last night he'd gone out again and he didn't come in for his dinner or his breakfast this morning.

I just hope that he's off hunting over the fields, but I do hope he doesn't go missing like Monty did. Perhaps they're both trying to worry us and taking it in turns to disappear!

It's been a beautiful day today and I was delighted to see the crow babies again this morning when I arrived at work. One of them seemed quite unfazed by me being so close and eyed me carefully when I gave them their breakfast. As soon as one of his parents arrived on the scene he opened his mouth wide to be fed but was very much ignored! You're on your own now, mate!

I left work early again and went home to wash my car and do other houseworky things. This is starting to become a habit now but next week I might not be so lucky as I've given Polly the week off as she's set to work the next two weekends, poor thing!


No comments: