Monday 30 June 2014

Heat+Monday=School visit

We had another school in today and this time, rather than bring packed lunches, they took advantage of our catering so Polly came in to do the cooking.

I managed to escape for most of the morning by driving off to Booker and the bank and arrived back in time to find all the children tucking into their lunch, so it was a bit quieter!

When they left at 2pm, it was time to clear up again, but there wasn't much mess as the eating had been confined to our party rooms. I left at 3.30pm and went home to wash my car as the delightful birds that inhabit our car park had messed all over it! There's gratitude for you!

Sophie was off on a jaunt to Milton Keynes shopping with some of the friends she's going to Barcelona with. She told me she was then going off to the cinema to see "The Fault in our Stars" and could I pick her up when it was finished, probably at about 11pm...and I thought my taxi driving duties were over for a little while!

No comments: