Saturday 1 June 2013

Sunny Saturday!

Today has been busy, but very pleasantly so!

After picking up my sleepy daughter from her friend's house and taking her home I managed to cut the grass in the back garden and the verge in front of the house. The garden is looking a lot better after its dose of rain and then sunshine!

Sophie finished work earlier than normal as we were quiet due to the gorgeous weather . Both of us fancied a swim so we went off to the gym and I swam while Sophie talked. I did do about 40 minutes so not too bad! I treated myself to a spell in the spa and then it was home to water the garden before Keith and I popped to the pub for a drink before cooking dinner. This has become a bit of a habit on a Saturday evening especially now that Summer has arrived. I would like to resurrect our "mooches" now that we can leave the children at home and pick an area to explore the pubs like we used to do!


No comments: