Saturday 8 June 2013

Busy, busy!

Today has been busy again, despite saying to myself I would have a quiet weekend!

Keith and I went shopping first thing this morning and while he went off with the trolley, I sat in Costa Coffee and enjoyed a Latte and some biscuits...I only annoy him by wandering off with the trolley so it was best I kept out of the way!

After I'd dropped Sophie off at work I came home and did my walk. Today has been much cooler with a lot of cloud - certainly not the wall-to-wall sunshine that was forecast! I enjoyed my walk, came home and washed the car and then picked up Sophie from work. We had a quick swim at the gym before it was closed as some little darling had been sick - I was so glad we were on the point of getting out just as it happened!

We barbecued in the evening but there was no way I was going to sit out and enjoy the evening! It was bloomin' cold so I left Keith to it while I sorted out the chicken in the oven and the new potatoes...the forecast has certainly been wrong today!

No comments: