Friday 7 June 2013

A froth of white and green...

Today has been very quiet at work. By about 2pm we had no customers in at all - it's a good job we have lots of parties booked this weekend!

I had intended going to the gym after work, but Keith persuaded me to go for a walk with him instead so we went off over the fields and enjoyed an hour's exercise. At the moment the May blossom is out and the cow parsley is everywhere so the countryside was a froth of white flowers and green foliage...beautiful.

Back home I had a brief period of relaxation then it was time to take Keith to the pub, come home, take the girls over to Sixfields for dinner at TGI Fridays, come back home, put the plates to warm in the oven and then go and pick Keith up again. We had fish and chips for supper before I went to pick Sophie and Abi up at around 9.45pm. I was truly thankful to get home and relax! I asked Sophie very nicely if she could resist making any arrangements for parties, sleepovers or meals out for a couple of weeks...I think my taxi driving duties are in need of a break!

No comments: