Wednesday 5 June 2013

Busy Wednesday!

Did I say yesterday that Summer is here? This morning dawned cold, grey and drizzly!

Keith and I had various errands to do this morning and Sophie came in to work with us first thing as she had her last exam this afternoon. She was a bit worried about it (Pyschology) but when I picked her up after school she said it wasn't so bad and she was relieved it was all over. Now she is officially in her last year of school and this time next year she will be finished for good!

After work we went off to the gym, me to work hard while Sophie went and lazed in the spa. I put the incline on the treadmill up quite high and certainly felt the muscles stretch in the backs of my legs! It was heavenly to have a spell in the steam room and then a soak in the jacuzzi afterwards!

In the evening Keith and I watched more episodes of The Killing and we were almost tempted, at 10.30pm, to see the last two episodes in a bid to find out who the killer is! We decided to leave it until tomorrow though as we didn't want to watch it and feel too tired to enjoy it! Roll on tomorrow!

No comments: