Wednesday 26 June 2013

Dieting blues...

I've started a diet with Weight Watchers as the pounds are not coming off enough! Despite all the exercise I do, the scales are not showing any weight loss even though I've dropped a dress size or two and I certainly feel fitter.

So, I've signed up with WW online and I have to keep track of all the food I eat throughout the day. I think I now know why I find it hard to lose weight as my portion sizes are probably too big! I weighed out some muesli for breakfast and could only have 45g, which is not a lot! Normally I would have had twice or even three times the amount!! Hmmm!

I worked hard in the gym after work and then had a very modest dinner, which meant that when I went to bed I was still hungry - not a good feeling! I think I'm going to have to be more inventive with what I eat!

No comments: