Monday 17 June 2013

Playing with fire...

Today Keith and I spent most of the morning clearing out one of our storage units and having a bonfire of lots of old paperwork. I think men love playing about with fire and Keith was no exception! We managed to get rid of a fair amount of old papers and I made a start on the unit which was stuffed full of rubbish.

By the mid afternoon I was feeling very weary and coupled with a sore throat that Mikey has given me, I called it a day and went into the office and did some paperwork. I was surprised at how tired I felt as I hadn't done that much and normally I'd go and have a work-out at the gym afterwards! However, today I gave the gym a miss (so feel guilty about that) but I had no energy whatsoever. In fact I even fell asleep on the sofa, sitting up!

I think it's an early night for me!

No comments: