Sunday 2 June 2013

Fields of gold...

Today has been another glorious Sunday and I made sure I went out for a walk this morning to enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful blue skies. Whilst walking I decided to have a good look at the camera on my phone as I've never thought it was very good. Imagine my surprise when I realised that I'd never taken the protective plastic blue coating off the lens! I peeled it off and then took some photos of the countryside that I'm quite pleased with!









What a twit I am!! At least now I can use it more often as before everything had a bluish tinge!

Mum and I went off to BHS and Homesense in the afternoon and the shops were very quiet. Everybody must have been out sunbathing or in the parks! I resisted the temptation to buy anything although there were some lovely cushions for the garden in Homesense.

In the evening we barbecued and there were six of us - Mum came around for dinner as Dad was away in Eastbourne flying his model aeroplanes, and we had Danni, Sophie's friend around as well, so it was a very sociable evening. The children lay sprawled all over the garden and when we'd finished eating they stayed out in the garden burning logs and twigs on the barbecue while we retreated indoors to watch Case Histories..I am a huge fan of Jason Isaacs!

No comments: